"Measuring personality to realize true potential"
Individual personality profiling
Facet5 provides individuals with an understanding of their personality by measuring how people differ in their behaviour, motivations, attitudes, and preferred ways of working. It increases one’s self-awareness, which is what we believe to be the initial stage for self-development.
When we have a better self-understanding, we are better equipped to develop, work more effectively, and build stronger relationships with colleagues.
Facet5 is founded on contemporary, trait-based personality theory to provide reliable, credible, and robust results.
The Facet5 profile provides a ‘snapshot’ of an individual’s personality, providing scores on the major personality building blocks.
There is no right or wrong profile. Each profile is unique and has its own strengths and risks, providing us with a platform to learn and understand ourselves better.
Team development profile: TeamScape
By combining all individual profiles into one, a team profile helps teams understand how they can reach agreements and resolve disputes.
It helps them understand:
- Their natural or preferred approach
- The extent to which the team applies rules and processes
- How they may respond to the intensity and stress involved in disputes.
TeamScape helps individuals build an understanding of themselves in relation to others. It also helps them understand the preferences of their team members. This understanding fosters better relationships within the team and increased collaboration and communication.
SuperSkills profile: How are we in conversations?
SuperSkills establishes a baseline measure of someone’s natural conversation skills and habits. It provides clarity around where an individuals’ conversational strengths and challenges lay so that they are able to move forward with the confidence to enhance the quality of relationships they have at work and at home.
The 5 SuperSkills of Great Conversations are the core skills that underpin all conversations we have. This means that equipping individuals with the 5 SuperSkills drives improvements in numerous conversations – including performance management, collaboration, career development and handling difficult conversations.
How effective we are in conversations of course depends in part on our skills. But how we are likely to ‘show up’ in conversation against the 5 SuperSkills can also be predicted by our personality. The SuperSkills report maps an individual’s Facet5 results onto the 5 SuperSkills of Great Conversations, providing a unique insight into an individual’s strengths, what they might need to manage, and where they can focus to drive improvements.
The 5 SuperSkills of Great Conversations. . .
- Presence: Maintaining undivided attention, really ‘being there’
- Hyperawareness: Acute self-awareness of your biases, beliefs and emotional triggers
- De-coding: Drawing out what the other person is really saying
- Voicing: Speaking out with courage and conviction
- Flow control: Managing conversations – the beginning, middle and end
How does all this work?
- Step 1: Participants complete an online questionnaire, which is available in 33 different languages.
- Step 2: Profiles can be downloaded immediately in multiple languages to help you understand how similar or different you are from other people.
- Debrief: An accredited practitioner will organize an hour debrief with you to take you through your profile and make sure you understand it.